P&C volunteers are dedicated parents and community members who want to contribute to the management and improvement of their school.
What does the P&C do?
• Consult on school policy decisions
• Financial planning & budgeting
• Manage tuckshop & uniform shop
• Assist with school functions
• Manage Outside School Hours Care
• Plan events & fundraising activities
• Apply for grants
P&C membership is free and you can choose whether to attend the regular meetings, which are held on the 3rd Monday each month.
Even if you are not able to attend meetings, being a P&C member is a great way to learn what's happening at school and to have your say. Please join us at our next Meeting.
Children do better when parents are involved in their school.